Tiger Woods has been busy completing the 2019 game for several months. He underwent the last operation in late August, returned in October and won the PGA Tour championship, and then led the U.S. Presidential Cup team to victory in December 2019 (during a 3-0 record on the field).
The question that Tiger fans are now asking is what is its game schedule for 2020 and where will it play next?
In truth, the Tiger, as usual, was conservative in terms of touring for next year. Except on rare occasions, he rarely participated in too many events in advance. Strange, although he has not yet completed the 2020 schedule, technically he won this season. The Zozo Championship was won by the Tigers associated with Sam Snead’s record-breaking record of 82 victories in October, as part of the 2019-20 season’s new PGA Tour.
Fortunately, the tiger is an ordinary animal and often participates in the same events every season, so we can clearly understand in what events in 2020 it will participate, based on previous years.
- The Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines (Jan. 23-26)
- The AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am (Feb. 6-9)
- Honda Classic beginning Feb. 27.
- Players Championship on March 12
- The PGA Championship at TPC Harding Park (May 14-17)
- The Memorial (June 4-7)
- The U.S. Open at Winged Foot (June 18-21)
- The Open Championship at Royal St. George’s (July 16-19).
- The Open could be his final Tour event before the FedEx Cup Playoffs.